Absolute Conclusion - Finishing Polish Compound
Our new Premium Black Label product ABSOLUTE CONCLUSION is a finishing polish compound perfect for a One Step Polish detail or for use as a final step to achieve a maximum high gloss finish! Its Silicone & Filler Free, leaving the surface in its truest form allowing detailers to see if another application is needed or if it's ready to apply a wax, sealant, or ceramic coating.
It comes in a 16oz or 32oz bottle with a snap top for ease of use, and cleaner storage. Our bottles and labels also provide a grippy surface for those quick one hand grabs while applying polish to your polishing pad.
When using a Rotary: At the start: 1,200 rpm Towards the end: 800 rpm
When using an Orbital: Medium to lower rotational speed range
TIP: Pair Up with a Medium Foam Pad, or A Finish Foam Pad
1. Use on a freshly cleaned surface (If using as One Step, clay bar as needed)
2. Shake the bottle before use and apply the polish to the Medium Polish Foam Pad.
(3-4 small pea sized dots)
3. For best results, we recommend using a rotary or orbital polishing machine with the cross-hatching method.
4. While polishing, exert moderately strong pressure to begin with, using the medium rotational speed range of the polishing machine. Reduce the pressure and the rotational speed during the final cycles.
5. At first, the polish will seem a little greasy and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
6. Following application remove any residual polish with a clean microfiber towel, lightly without applying little if any pressure to the surface.
7. Depending on the demands of the surface, reapply product and follow steps above. (Remember to clean your pads often to prevent product build up!)