IDA Certification Training
Why Join the Association?
In these turbulent economic times, now is the time to join other detailers and suppliers as a member of the INTERNATIONAL DETAILING ASSOCIATION. As you all know, there is strength in numbers, and a strong IDA can be your voice in the greater industry and to the government. The IDA gives you the opportunity to network with your peers, mentors, and vendors. Improve your business and your reputation as a detailer through free webinars, educational articles, business and marketing how-to’s, and discounted enrollment in the Certified Detailer Program.
These membership benefits are just the beginning...
- Information about and access to major industry trade shows and other upcoming events
- Recognition as an IDA Member with IDA signage, including a logo’d member certificate for your shop or mobile unit and a frameable copy of the IDA Code of Ethics to demonstrate your commitment to professionalism in the auto detailing industry
- Free webinars covering a variety of topics – from technical skills to business and marketing know-how
- Member discount on the IDA Certified Detailer Program. Click here to check out the video!
- Network and develop relationships with many of the industry's most experienced car care professionals
- Have a question? Get your questions answered through the IDA mentorship program and through the Members Only online forums – Or, have an answer? Let your expertise be heard and answer the forum inquiries of your fellow members.
- Priority registration for IDA-sponsored Education & Training Programs
- Promote your business through the online Member Directory listings and through the IDA Advertising Program
- Access Members Only key features on IDA's website, including:
- Access to past webinar series recordings
- Articles on the latest in advances, techniques, products and detailing technologies
- Archived newsletters providing new and historical updates in the industry and the Association
- Sharing of information via Community Circles and Members Only groups
- Take part in the IDA Awards Program to recognize one another for the outstanding work that we do
- Enhance your leadership skills and shape IDA by volunteering on a committee (Certification, Marketing/Communications, Tradeshow/Education).
Additional Supplier Member Benefits:
Get your logo on the front page of the website
Unlimited access for five (5) designated company employees to IDA's website; including the IDA Forum
Market your company on IDA's website with direct link opportunities, and participate in the IDA Advertising Program