Rupes 180 mm (7 inch) Green Medium Foam Pad
Expanded RUPES resin sponge pads are designed specifically for rotorbelt polishing systems. They produce excellent results, with substantial time savings and reduced paste consumption. The BigFoot rotorbit movement creates high mechanical stresses on the sponge pads, resulting in an increase in the internal temperature. The innovative "open cell" structure of BigFoot swabs prevents the formation of heat generated during the polishing process. In addition, this particular structure guarantees maximum efficiency in the polishing process, with a minimum vertical vertical pressure for the operator. The central hole causes higher ventilation and heat dispersion along special channels in the platter.
The BigFoot oscillatory motion is a perfect ally for porous structures. The abrasive pastes are not retained within the sponge but are constantly released on the work surface, ensuring a constant layer of lubricated abrasive between the surface and the sponge pad.
The following are recommended combinations of paste / buffer media:
- Quarz abrasive paste for optimum results on all surface types;
- Zephir abrasive paste to increase the correction rate while maintaining a good finish;
- Keramik abrasive pasta for one-step operations.
- RUPES 180 mm (7 inch)
- Perfect for removing 2000 to 25000 grit and finer sanding scratches
- Designed for the LHR 21ES & 21II
- Less Aggressive pad/polish combination