Nu Shine Polish & Wax
If you have ever been frustrated by hard to use waxes and polishes then this one is for you. Simoniz® Nu Shine is synthetic polymer polish that doubles as a cleaner wax which is designed to lightly polish and decontaminate the surface of your car. This smooths the edges of minor surface imperfections which increases visibility and clarity. We formulated Nu Shine with ease of use and long lasting protection in mind.
It can be used as an express wax or in full paint restoration projects. It is also excellent on dark automotive finishes.
This formula is purely synthetic which means it is much more forgiving than pure carnauba wax when applied in less than ideal conditions such as in hot climates. While we always recommend waxing and polishing cool, dry surfaces Nu Shine will not bake on if applied in the sun and it will not leave any white residue on unpainted surfaces. It is ridiculously easy to work with and will last up to 90 days under normal driving conditions.
Call it a wax or call it a polish. Either way we love the easy like-nu shine and we’re sure you will too.
How to Use:
- Work in the shade or inside and make sure your vehicle's surface is completely dry and cool to the touch.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle. Simoniz® Wash N' Shine car soap is a great choice.
- Shake well before using.
- If applying by hand, apply a thin layer of product to a clean wax applicator pad. Working in small sections of the vehicle, apply the product with light pressure in straight line motions making sure to cover the area completely. Start with your hood and move from the front to the back of your vehicle applying to the top surfaces surfaces first and then moving down the side of your vehicle. Repeat these steps on the opposite half of your vehicle.
- If applying by machine we recommend a random orbital polisher or a variable speed buffer. Variable speed buffing should be done with a polishing foam pad at 1000-1200 RPM. Dispense (3) three inch lines of product around the edge of the polishing pad of your choice. Press the pad to the paint and spread the polish over a panel before turning the machine on to prevent splatter and follow the same procedure as above. Once you have applied the product over every panel until they are evenly covered turn off your machine before lifting it off the paint.
- Wait until the product completely hazes and buff it out with a clean microfiber towel to reveal a brilliant shine.