Corona Treated Plastic Sheeting
Insta finish Plastic Sheeting 12 x 400 Yellow - is a high-density, 9 Micron, tear-resistant, yellow durable film offers excellent cling properties without annoying static electricity, that can attract dust. KAS-12x400 is "full web" Corona treated to provide superior overspray and paint adhesion. KAS12x400 width accommodates small to mid-size vehicles.
Insta finish Plastic Sheeting 16 x 400 Pink - is a high-density, 9 Micron, tear-resistant, Pink durable film offers excellent cling properties without annoying static electricity, that can attract dust. KAS-16x400 is "full web" Corona treated to provide superior over spray and paint adhesion. KAS-16x400 width accommodates larger sedans, mini- vans, small pick up trucks, and SUVs.
Key Features of the Insta Finish Plastic Sheeting:
- Durable film
- Specially treated (Corona) for exceptional paint over spray adhesion
- Grips well to the automobile
- Center printing helps with alignment
- Available in 12' and 16' widths
Points to keep in mind while using the Insta Finish Plastic Sheeting:
- Make sure the vehicle surface is completely dry before you cover it with plastic.
- Any moisture trapped under the film can lead to ghosting in the paint of the vehicle.
- Keep the paintable side up. Do not use this sheeting to cover fresh finishes i.e. paints and clearcoats less than 30 days old. In case you are using the sheeting on freshly painted surfaces, remove it as soon as possible and before the bake cycle.
- Tie or mask loose ends of the sheeting to prevent clearcoat overspray blowing up under the sheeting.