Carpro Cquartz SiC 30 mL Kit
To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of Cquartz, we are proud to introduce the next evolution. After intense research, development, and testing, CQuartz SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQuartz SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 - 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Very easy application in any temperature
Directions: Use only in good ambient lighting
- Wrap a 4" microfiber suede around the grey side of applicator block.
- Shake CQuartz.
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product down the applicator.
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions.
- Buff off about 5 minutes later when you see a white haze begin to form. (3~15 minutes depends on conditions) - see additional tips below) using a CarPro No Lint Ultra Towel 16" x 16".
- Be sure to remove all excess residue when wiping off.
- Switch out the 4" Suedes every 2+/- panels.
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 90 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats. You may apply additional coats if you wish.
- We do NOT recommend adding Reload on top unless you wish to do so after it is fully cured or in future. SiC is very slick on is own and in fact more slick than Reload.